Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thought for the Day




"A breakup is like a bereavement without a death" - Who said that? Oh, I did. Not sure if anyone else did before me. I suspect they did as it has been true for a long time.

I love her, but I know there are things which mean we probably would not work out long term. She's my best friend and I am not sure how I am going to cope without her friendship.

I can't imagine her being with someone else, the thought is horrible. I just wish there was a way forward but I suppose there isn't.

I love her and she knows I do and she feels the same way but I suppose it's for the best.

Breaking up is hard to do. Someone definitely said that before me.

Edit : Sun 12 July 2009 : Thankfully we agreed to meet. I couldnt imagine not having her in my life and she felt the same way about me. We've talked about the issues we've had and we're seeing about a workable way forward! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment